Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New email address for Andrews Art Guild!!

Our new email address for the guild is:

andrewsartguild@yahoo.com

All members will get the password in an email. Invitations have been sent out to several folks so they can post on the blog. You need to answer the invitations and follow the instructions.

I'll also send you a link to blogarithm so you can get an email whenever the blog has been updated. I'll find a picture from a previous art show to put in the header, or we can take a group picture - that would be fun!!
Anyway, any ideas or suggestions would be great. I also think we should showcase a member each month, and put any awards that anyone gets in any show anywhere in the blog!!! All of this could be transferred to a webpage eventually, but I don't know how to do a webpage, blogging is my 'thing'!!!

No comments: